Booking Terms and Conditions
All bookings are not confirmed until the booking operator confirms availability or a confirmation email or text message is received with the Driver’s name and phone number.
Payment is pre-paid by credit card only or account billed, no cash is accepted for bookings.
All changes to a confirmed booking, require notice of at least 60 minutes prior to the confirmed pick up time and must be confirmed by a booking operator.
Changes to confirmed bookings are subject to availability.
When changes are confirmed by a booking operator, changes incurring further charges will be debited automatically at the time of the change or on conclusion of the journey.
Customer agrees to their information being used for the immediate, direct and indirect purposes of booking with Scooter Angels Australia and it’s affiliates.
Customer agrees to their credit card being charged immediately, and if applicable, on completion of the journey for any additional fees in accordance with the guidelines.
- If our driver arrives at or within 15 minutes of the collection address and within 45 minutes of the booked pick up time, and customer chooses to cancel, full fee is charged.
- If our driver arrives at or within 15 minutes of collection address and customer changes their pick up time to more than 60 minutes later – a call out fee of $60, if an alternative Angel can be sought for their preferred pick up time.
- If our driver arrives at the pick up address, and the client is not contactable, the driver will wait for up to 15 minutes.
- Cancellations require 2 hours notice or full fare is payable.
- Changes to a confirmed booking of either the collection or destination addresses could alter the initial fare quoted on booking and may incur further charges.
- On Call Rates are charged at $60 per hour.
- Additional Fees apply for the following:
- Wait time is charged at $60 per hour pro rata, and applies from 16 minutes, from the time the Driver advises Customer they have arrived.
- Additional fees apply for stops that take longer than 5 minutes.
- Additional fees apply for changes to our preferred route and for secondary journeys, including unscheduled stops. This rate is based on an average between our standard cost per km and wait time.
- To ensure our service meets high demand on special dates, a HDD (High Demand Date) surcharge is applied in addition to the standard fare calculated on our website. See below:
- Christmas Eve (24th December – $50)
- Christmas Day (25th December – $100)
- Boxing Day (26th December – $50)
- New Years Eve (31st December – $100)
- Australia Day (26th January – $50)
- Good Friday (date varies annually – $50)
- Easter Sunday (date varies annually – $50)
- Anzac Day (25th April – $50)
- Melbourne Cup Day (1st Tuesday of November – $50)
The client will be charged the above surcharge prior to arrival on the day of the booking.
Client confirms the vehicle being transported is currently registered and comprehensively insured.
Client confirms the vehicle is road worthy and contains enough fuel to complete the journey.
Client confirms their booking details have been checked carefully and are accurate.
Client agrees to take full responsibility for the vehicle in the event of an accident caused by a third party. These claims should be made on the insurance applicable to the vehicle. In the unlikely event that an accident is the fault of our driver, our driver will only cover the insurance excess. If the customers vehicle is not comprehensively insured, no liability is accepted.
All credit card refunds incur a $5 processing fee or the option to save the fee for a future booking is available at no extra cost.
Whilst unforeseen delays do occur from time to time, our driver will always get to you and make every effort to communicate these delays.
Scooter Angels Australia reserves the right to use an associated company should a Scooter Angel be unavailable. Additional charges may apply and will be advised as soon as possible.
Scooter Angels Australia reserves the right to refuse or cancel a service for any reason.
Our drivers are bound by the laws governing road rules. Any infringements such as speeding or speed cameras will be the personal liability of our drivers.
These terms and conditions are subject to change, without notice.