How do we work?
- Pre-book your Scooter Angel for any day of the week using our online booking system.
- If you didn’t pre-book – call us on 0411 301301 to ensure we can accommodate your short notice request.
2: BOOKING & QUOTES
- For a quote, enter your pick up address and destination address into mini calculator, using the drop down menu to select the address. *Please note that places may not work, so enter the address to avoid any errors.
- To use a promo code, select using the drop down box. Promotions will only be applied when your initial fare is $100 or more.
- Click on “Calculate Fare” at the bottom to see the cost displayed.
- Choose Book Now and complete the Booking form, click Next Step to confirm your booking with payment.
- Additional charges may apply for wait time and unscheduled/extra stops, see our terms and conditions.
- You will receive a receipt for your payment immediately – if you do not, please contact us on 0411 301 301.
- Your booking is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation by text at least 1 hour prior to your booked pick up time.
- If you have made a last minute booking – please rest assured we will do our best to accommodate your request however we ask you to call us on 0411 301301 for all same day bookings.
4. PRE & POST ARRIVAL
- Your Angel will contact you prior to arrival.
- Meet up with your Angel and enjoy your ride home!
- Bookmark our page for next time.
- Share your feedback with us on your experience. Rewards are offered! See our Facebook Page
Hours of Operation
Phone Bookings & Email Support
Daily from 10am to 10pm, Friday & Saturday until 11pm AEST
Accounting Support – [email protected]
Tuesday to Thursday 10am – 4pm AEST
Marketing & Partner Support: [email protected]
Kirsty – 9am – 2pm Monday – Thursday AEST
Christmas Day PRE-Bookings available from 11am until 11pm
NYE – PRE-Bookings available from 3pm – 3am
All other public holidays our Angels are available as per normal hours of operation.
WHY SCOOTER ANGELS AUSTRALIA?
OUR MISSION is to be the number one choice in Australia for designated drivers, providing a reliable, personalised and trusted transport service that exceeds their expectations.
We believe in a diverse team culture, providing an innovative online customer experience, combined with presenting a team of valued, experienced and committed professionals, and working with partners who are passionate about supporting our service to help us reduce alcohol related incidences in the local community.
Experienced – All of our Angels are over 30 years for peace of mind, communicate clearly, are well presented, and courteous.
Family Friendly – Our Angels all have families and this helps ensure your family is comfortable with someone they have never met driving them home.
Service – We provide a VIP service to all of our clients to ensure our service remains the number one choice, and at the highest standard.
Trusted – We have built a trusted client base since we began operation in 2009.
Loyal – Our clients are loyal to us because of our friendly service, prompt and efficient communication and ability to deliver high quality service that is reliable.
About Our Service
We provide a convenient, time and cost effective alternative to taxis and hire cars.
When it’s a good reason to use us:
- When you need someone to drive your car home.
- When you need someone to collect your new car or newly bought car and can’t get there.
- When you have ended up in the Emergency room with your car, and doctors have recommended you don’t drive home.
- When you need to get your car home and you can’t or shouldn’t drive.
- When alcohol has or will be consumed.
- When it’s best someone else drove you home after a planned surgery or procedure.
- When you need your car taken and collected for it’s annual service and can’t get it there because of work.
- When you need your car driven home for you, in your absence.
- When you are travelling to an event far away – wedding, funeral or christening and prefer to have an experienced professional driver.
- When you are holidaying or travelling to a weekend event like a Festival and don’t want to risk driving home on the Sunday or the Monday. Our Angels love festivals – the atmosphere, the music & the drive home.
- On New Years Eve and Christmas Day so that you don’t have to run the risk of not getting a Taxi or paying surge pricing with Uber. Pre-booking a MUST.
When you might consider an alternative solution
- For short distances – we have a minimum booking fee of $80 so it’s better value for you to book an Angel for those longer trips home – Uber is good for those short journeys – however if we have the capacity to collect you, we accommodate all requests, big or small.
- When you need to leave immediately – we may not always have an available Angel on demand but you can certainly try your luck, if we can fit you in, we will.
Our designated driver service covers the following areas:
- NSW: Sydney CBD, Newcastle to Nowra, Freemans Reach to Bondi Beach, including Northern Beaches, North Shore and Eastern Suburbs
- QLD: Byron Bay to Brisbane, including Gold Coast.
- VIC: Melbourne CBD to Mornington Peninsula, including Sorrento.
We utilise both cars with 2 drivers and single drivers on fold up scooters that are small enough to fit into the boot of most car makes and models.
Our scooters measure 78cm x 61cm x 30cm.
We carry $20m in public liability insurance.