How Does It Work?
Step 1. PRE-BOOK
Pre-book your Scooter Angel. Try your luck if you didn’t pre-book – but our Angels are not always available on demand. You can call or text to check if we have an available Angel at short notice before you book online: 0411 301301.
Step 2. CONFIRMED
Booking confirmation is sent via Email plus a separate receipt from our Payment system. At least 1 hour prior to your pick up time, you receive your booking confirmation by text with your Angel’s name and number.
Step 3. PRE-ARRIVAL
Your Angel will contact you prior to arrival to confirm they will be on time and ask you where the best place to meet.
Step 4. HOME SAFE
Enjoy your ride home with one of our Angels at your steering wheel, bookmark our page for next time and please share your feedback on your experience here.
About Our Service
We provide a convenient, time and cost effective alternative to taxis and hire cars.
Why do our clients use us?
Perhaps you’ve had too much to drink, or have been told you shouldn’t drive after day surgery, or just need someone to retrieve your car after it’s been serviced and bring it to you at work or home, our Angels can do it.
Perhaps you are travelling to an event far away – wedding, funeral or christening? Our Angels are happy to bring you and your family home.
Perhaps you are holidaying or travelling to a weekend event like a Festival and don’t want to risk driving home on Sunday? Our Angels love festivals – the atmosphere, the music & the drive home.
Our service covers:
- NSW: Sydney CBD, Newcastle to Nowra, Freemans Reach to Bondi Beach, including Northern Beaches, Eastern Suburbs & CBD – Pre-bookings advised.
- QLD: Byron Bay to Brisbane, including Gold Coast.
- VIC: Melbourne CBD to Mornington Peninsula, including Sorrento.
Normally we require around 60 minutes notice, sometimes less, but in peak times it may be more. To secure a driver for your requested pickup time we encourage you to pre-book, particularly for a Saturday night as we can be booked out entirely by early afternoon. Generally times can be changed with 90 minutes notice of either the booked pickup time, or the changed pickup time, whichever is earliest, subject to availability. Please allow a 10 minute window for driver arrival. Unforseen delays do occur from time to time and we appreciate your patience. Our driver will get there.
Please check your booking details carefully. If you book for the wrong date, and our driver turns up as requested, full fare is payable. If your booking is for after midnight, please use the date of the following day.
For booking cancellations we require at least two hours notice or the full fee is payable. Credit card refunds incur a $5 processing fee.
Legislation in NSW means children up to the age of seven are required to be in an approved car seat. Scooter Angels is an ideal solution for families with young ones as it lets you take your own vehicle, allowing us to get you all home safely.
We utilise both cars with 2 drivers and single drivers on fold up motor bikes that are small enough to fit into the boot of most car makes and models.
Our bikes measure 78cm x 61cm x 30cm.
All drivers are over the age of 30 for your peace of mind.
We carry $10m in public liability insurance.
Hours of Operation
- Sunday/Monday until 10pm
- Tuesday to Thursday until 11pm
- Friday/Saturday until 1am – later by prearrangement only
- Phones are manned from 3pm weekdays and from 11am weekends until 12am for bookings.
WHY US? Top Five Reasons To Use Us
- Professional – Our drivers are over 30 years old for peace of mind, communicate clearly, are well presented, always courteous and friendly.
- Family-oriented – Our Angels are trained, experienced and family-friendly to ensure your family is comfortable and arrives home safely.
- Service – Our service is renowned for providing above and beyond customer service to ensure continued customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Reliability – If we confirm your booking, we guarantee we will be there and as close to the requested time as possible.
- Loyalty – Our long term clients receive additional benefits to ensure they are rewarded for their loyalty to our service.