How Do We Work?
- We suggest to pre-book your Scooter Angel for any day of the week using our online booking system to ensure your booking receives priority.
- From Thursday to Sunday, if your night depends on us, we suggest to call or text prior to check availability for all same day bookings.
- As our Angels may have a cancellation, we continue to receive booking requests through our online booking system and the request is automatically added to our cancellation list if we cannot meet your preferred time.
- If you didn’t pre-book – it’s always worthwhile checking availability – you never know your luck!
2: BOOKING & QUOTES
- For a quote, enter your pick up address and destination address into the booking form and click: Calculate Fare to see the cost displayed.
- To book, complete the rest of the details in the form, click NEXT.
- Finalise your booking request by submitting your credit card information via our secure online payment system.
- We suggest to enter your complete dining/venue address to ensure the quoted cost is accurate.
- Minimum rates apply.
- Surcharges apply for high demand dates, to find out more see terms and conditions.
- Additional charges apply for wait time and unscheduled stops, see our terms and conditions.
- You will receive an email with a copy of your booking request details.
- Your booking is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation text.
- Prior to your pick up time on the same day of your booking, you will receive a booking confirmation text with your Angel’s name and number.
4. PRE & POST ARRIVAL
- You will receive a notification email to advise your Angel is on the way! This means your Angel will arrive within the next 15 minutes.
- Your Angel will try and call you 5 minutes prior to arrival but otherwise you will receive another notification email to advise when your Angel has arrived.
- Meet up with your Angel and enjoy your ride home!
- Bookmark our page for next time.
- Please share your feedback with us on your experience here.
WHY SCOOTER ANGELS AUSTRALIA?
Experienced – All of our Angels are over 30 years for peace of mind, communicate clearly, are well presented, and courteous.
Family-oriented – Our Angels are friendly, especially family-friendly to ensure your family is comfortable and arrives home safely.
Service – We provide above and beyond customer service to ensure our service remains at an exceptional standard.
Reliability – When we confirm your booking, we guarantee we will be there and as close to the requested time as possible- if not we will let you know.
Loyalty – Our clients become VIP’s when they stay loyal to us, and receive additional benefits like a priority service *VIP Service.
About Our Service
We provide a convenient, time and cost effective alternative to taxis and hire cars.
When it’s a good reason to use us:
- When alcohol has or will be consumed.
- When it’s best someone else drove you home after day surgery.
- When you need your car retrieved after it’s been serviced.
- When you need your car driven home for you, in your absence.
- When you are travelling to an event far away – wedding, funeral or christening and realise it’s better to have an experienced professional driver.
- When you are holidaying or travelling to a weekend event like a Festival and don’t want to risk driving home on the Sunday. Our Angels love festivals – the atmosphere, the music & the drive home.
When it’s not the best idea
- For short distances – we have a minimum booking fee of $60 so it’s better value for you to book an Angel for your longer trips home – Uber is good for those short ones.
- When you need to leave immediately – we may not always have an available Angel on demand but you can certainly try your luck, if we can fit you in, we will.
Our service covers:
- NSW: Sydney CBD, Newcastle to Nowra, Freemans Reach to Bondi Beach, including Northern Beaches, Eastern Suburbs & CBD
- QLD: Byron Bay to Brisbane, including Gold Coast.
- VIC: Melbourne CBD to Mornington Peninsula, including Sorrento.
We utilise both cars with 2 drivers and single drivers on fold up scooters that are small enough to fit into the boot of most car makes and models.
Our scooters measure 78cm x 61cm x 30cm.
We carry $20m in public liability insurance.
Hours of Operation
Monday to Sunday 4pm – 11pm
Phone Bookings & Email Support
Angels are available from:
11am until 11pm Sunday – Thursday
11am – 1am Friday and Saturday
Christmas Day – Pre-Bookings ONLY
NYE 2016 – Angels are available from 3pm – 3am