How does this work?
- Pre-book your Scooter Angel for any day of the week using our online booking system.
- If you didn’t pre-book – call us on 0411 301301 to ensure we can accommodate your short notice request.
2: BOOKING & QUOTES
- For a quote, enter your pick up address and destination address into the booking form, using the drop down menu to select the address.
- Click on “Calculate Fare” at the bottom to see the cost displayed first.
- Finish completing the form, click Next Step to confirm your booking with payment.
- Additional charges apply for wait time and unscheduled/extra stops, see our terms and conditions.
- You will receive a receipt for your payment immediately – if you do not, please contact us immediately on 0411 301 301.
- Your booking is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation of your Angel’s name and phone number at least 1 hour prior to your booked pick up time.
- If you have made a last minute booking – please rest assured we will do our best to accommodate however we encourage you to call us on 0411 301301 for all same day bookings.
4. PRE & POST ARRIVAL
- Your Angel will contact you prior to arrival.
- Meet up with your Angel and enjoy your ride home!
- Bookmark our page for next time.
- Please share your feedback with us on your experience.
WHY SCOOTER ANGELS AUSTRALIA?
OUR MISSION is to provide Australia with a reliable, personalised and trusted transport service that exceeds their expectations.
We believe in a positive and diverse team culture, providing an innovative online experience, combined with presenting a team of valued, experienced and committed professionals, who genuinely enjoy contributing to our business, their team and their local community in a socially productive way.
Experienced – All of our Angels are over 30 years for peace of mind, communicate clearly, are well presented, and courteous.
Family Friendly – Our Angels all have families and this helps ensure your family is comfortable with a stranger driving them home.
Service – We provide above and beyond customer service to ensure our service remains at an exceptional standard.
Trusted – We have been established and trusted since we began operation in 2009.
Loyal – Our clients become VIP’s when they stay loyal to us, refer us to their friends and family, and are automatically upgraded to VIP status to receive additional benefits like a priority service.
About Our Service
We provide a convenient, time and cost effective alternative to taxis and hire cars.
When it’s a good reason to use us:
- When alcohol has or will be consumed.
- When it’s best someone else drove you home after day surgery.
- When you need your car retrieved after it’s been serviced.
- When you need your car driven home for you, in your absence.
- When you are travelling to an event far away – wedding, funeral or christening and realise it’s better to have an experienced professional driver.
- When you are holidaying or travelling to a weekend event like a Festival and don’t want to risk driving home on the Sunday. Our Angels love festivals – the atmosphere, the music & the drive home.
When you might consider an alternative solution
- For short distances – we have a minimum booking fee of $60 so it’s better value for you to book an Angel for those longer trips home – Uber is good for those short journeys – however if we have the capacity to collect you we will of course accommodate all requests, big or small.
- When you need to leave immediately – we may not always have an available Angel on demand but you can certainly try your luck, if we can fit you in, we will.
Our designated driver service covers the following areas:
- NSW: Sydney CBD, Newcastle to Nowra, Freemans Reach to Bondi Beach, including Northern Beaches, North Shore and Eastern Suburbs
- QLD: Byron Bay to Brisbane, including Gold Coast.
- VIC: Melbourne CBD to Mornington Peninsula, including Sorrento.
We utilise both cars with 2 drivers and single drivers on fold up scooters that are small enough to fit into the boot of most car makes and models.
Our scooters measure 78cm x 61cm x 30cm.
We carry $20m in public liability insurance.